You can use Auto Relist Rules to automatically relist your Unsold eBay listings based on a set of conditions and schedule.
Auto Relist Rules are found in Channels>Sell on eBay>Profiles & Settings>Auto Relist Rules
The blue icon will provide a brief description of each item when your mouse cursor is placed over it.
To enable Auto Relist Rules, click the slider in the General section to the 'On' position. If Auto Relist is not enabled, your items will not automatically relist.
Once enabled, choose the appropriate conditions and schedule for your items to Auto Relist.
These are the conditions that must be met for an Unsold listing to Auto Relist.
- Product Status - Product Status refers to your catalog item being Active or Inactive. If you set this rule to 'Any' status, then it will auto relist your items regardless if they are Active or Inactive in your catalog.
- Item Quantity - This rule is based on the in stock quantity of your catalog item. If you have no inventory tracking on your catalog item, this rule will be ignored.
- Ignore End Early - This rule will ignore ALL auto relist rules set for this item if you manually end your live listing in our system.
- Max Relist # - This rule will prevent any additional relists if the relist count is greater or equal to the threshold provided.
This sets the schedule for when the Unsold listings will Auto Relist.
- When to Relist - This will set the relist day(s) and time that your Auto Relisted items will follow. If you choose certain days, auto relisted items will relist on the first acceptable day (as chosen) from when your item ends.