1. Your store can be found at the url appearing on the dashboard. It will not be publicly available until you choose a plan and add a payment method on the account.
2. You will need to configure your categories for your Highwire store. For details, please view the documentation on Creating Store Categories
3. Next you will need to begin adding your products. You're able to create each one in your Highwire admin or import using a CSV file or from eBay.
Please see the Add New Product Overview as well as our documentation on using a CSV File
4. Configure your payment options in order to start accepting orders from your customers. Highwire offers a variety of integrated 3rd party Payment Options
5. Set up the Regions of the world that you would like to sell to and set up region based taxes
7. You are able to purchase a custom domain name through Highwire or edit your DNS settings for a domain name that you already own.
See: Introduction to Custom Domains
8. Connect your store to Facebook
You will also need to decide how you would like to handle shipping for your store. Please review our documentation on various Shipping Configurations that are available